Friday, July 11, 2014

Camella House Interiors

The following photos were taken last June when my brother and I visited Camella Homes' model houses. It's one of the perks of having someone in the real estate business, visiting pretty houses. Here in the Philippines, most of the houses have small floor areas. But what amazes me is how much they are transformed by interior designers by using the right layout, color, and furnishings. You could really get home ideas for small spaces. These are some of my favorites:

Camella Homes Davao actual photos. Photo by nephithyrion.

White and neutrals are my favorite, that's why I like Scandinavian design. I wanted to know who their suppliers were, too bad the caretaker did not know.

Camella Homes Davao actual photos. Photo by nephithyrion.

Inside that door behind the fridge lived a boy named Harry.

Camella Homes Davao actual photos. Photo by nephithyrion.

Camella Homes Davao actual photos. Photo by nephithyrion.

Camella Homes Davao actual photos. Photo by nephithyrion.

Camella Homes Davao actual photos. Photo by nephithyrion.

More Camella Homes tour photos here.

No comments:

Post a Comment