Thursday, December 22, 2011

The Hobbit First Trailer

I bet everyone's seen this already, but I can't help it. I want my own post, too!



Ahhh Fili and Kili! I remember being excited for Karl Urban in The Lord of the Rings, a New Zealand actor who played Cupid in the Xena and Hercules TV series. Now it's Dean O'Gorman's turn as Fili. He was Iolaus in Young Hercules. Then there's Kili. Too bad Aidan Turner had to leave Being Human to shoot the Hobbit. I loved his chemistry with the other two characters.

Don't you think Richard Armitage's makeup looks too pretty for a dwarf? They should have made his nose bigger or something. :)

Seeing Elijah Wood's back gave me goosebumps. Seriously.

A song and Gollum's voice!

December 2012... But because there's Metro Manila Film Festival every December, I expect it to come out January 2013. Sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment