Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Heath Ledger Found Dead

Ledger was found dead in his fourth floor apartment at 421 Broome Street in the SoHo neighborhood of New York City on January 22, 2008. Ledger's body was found at 3:26 p.m. EST by a housekeeper and a massage therapist, who entered the bedroom to find him face down, naked, and unconscious at the foot of his bed with sleeping pills on a nearby night table. Police found more prescription medication in the bathroom but did not find any illegal drugs. (Source: Wikipedia)

I watched CNN this noon and this headline came out at the bottom of the screen. I couldn't believe it so I had to go online. First Brad Renfro and then Ledger in just a span of one week! I was still recovering from Brad's. Wow. This year is turning out to be a depressing one for Hollywood. Two of my favorite actors who don't care about fame are dead. I wonder what would I feel when I watch The Dark Knight this summer? He was a great actor. He chose to be one. You will be greatly missed. RIP

Update: I added a photo, can't help it.

1 comment: