Tuesday, September 28, 2004

Finally

This is d-day! I'm officially a college graduate! I waited for this day for an awfully long time and...now what? Early this morning I brought these six heavy books for signing and it took me 'til this afternoon to finish them all. Then, I went to the college secretary and the university registrar for the signing of clearances...at last...felt like grinning to myself the whole day and everyone I knew congratulated me (for the first time I'm comfortable with this gesture). I'm happy, very happy, but tired. I have been carrying too much load (literally and figuratively) for the past three days and I can't go any further at this moment. I think I'm going to be sick...tonsillitis sucks!

P.S. someone from Space Man Spiff told me I won a free copy of their CD for being their most distant fan...well I hope so 'coz I love their songs!

No comments:

Post a Comment